permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Going Wild

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Tripp Tibbetts <slowfoodguy@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Going Wild
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 08:20:55 -0800 (PST)

Lawrence, I got that part.  The 'What?' was in response to all the other
mess.  For example, what, about my allegorical rant against trying to contain
the uncontainable (permaculture going feral), would lead you to believe I was
pro-chemical spray, of all things?

-Chinese proverb

--- On Thu, 12/17/09, Lawrence F. London, Jr. <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>