permaculture - [permaculture] Fw: [cban e-News] Monsanto's control over seeds and the seed market:Investigation

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <fdnokes@hotmail.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Permaculture Cooperative <permaculturecoop@gmail.com>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fw: [cban e-News] Monsanto's control over seeds and the seed market:Investigation
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 14:30:53 -0800

Lawrence,

Thanks for expressing an interest in the issue of genetically modified or
genetically engineered seeds.
It is a practice that destroys our seed specimens, as well as bringing on
huge applications of poisonous materials, and breaking farmers' on every
level.
Even other companies in the business of ge are having a hard time, due to
Monsanto.

This forwarded message does not bear good news.
But there is much here on the boards for the U.S. and the Justice Dept. is
currently investigating.

This is possibly one of the reasons why so many more have grown interested in
self sustaining practices.

Frances