permaculture - [permaculture] Not soy good for you - info. sources

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: ChildrensPeaceGuild <childrenspeaceguild@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Not soy good for you - info. sources
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 20:08:29 -0800 (PST)

"...the information is from Sally Fallon, Mary Enig, and Susan Weed."

Especially Dr. Kaayla Daniel and her amazing book 'The Whole Soy Story'. I
have spoken with Dr. Daniels a few times and she has helped me tremendously
with the learning difficulties my child might have due to over-consumption of
processed and/or unfermented soy.

http://www.wholesoystory.com/