permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture wiki

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture wiki
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 11:43:09 -0600

There is a full install of mediawiki with a lot of work put into it at:

http://www.permaculture.info/index.php/Main_Page

Not sure who's moderating this, but it could easily be a good backbone for accumulating content if some sort of spam proof authentication was installed. I removed spam from about 25 pages but there is still a lot more in there. All that's really needed is some momentum to post content to it.

~mIEKAL