permaculture - Re: [permaculture] regional pc gathering list

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith D Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] regional pc gathering list
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 12:27:17 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

We actually have hard copy of the entire back issue set though the earliest
are photocopies only. We still sell complete back issue sets of #1-#73 for
$360 (in the US).
I wonder, too, whether such a list of gatherings would have much practical
value.
As Rhonda Baird mentioned earlier we are aiming to host a regional gathering
in Bloomington IN in 2010.
In the meantime we have scheduled a Great Unleashing for Transition
Bloomington on April 24, 2010.
Keith