permaculture - [permaculture] challenge: indoor aphids

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] challenge: indoor aphids
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 08:23:19 -0800

At the permies.com forums, somebody presented a question that has
several of us stumped

http://www.permies.com/permaculture-forums/2408_0

A houseplant with aphids.

Outdoors, we can talk about guild plantings and ladybug larva. A soap
spray may be of help - but that still seems a bit like simply
replacing a chemical pesticide with a less toxic chemical pesticide.

I'm hoping that there is some awesome permaculture path that I have
overlooked.

Anybody have any permaculture suggestions?