permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Donation request for maintenance of this permaculture list.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Donation request for maintenance of this permaculture list.
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 09:17:22 -0400

Jonathan S. Spencer wrote:
Why don't you migrate to a free listserv like a Yahoo! or Gmail group?

Because we have litle control of list functionality and archive management
and access
with either though GMail would be the better of the two. We have complete
control over lists at ibiblio, i.e. Mailman
and the archives are downloadable month by month; this can not be done on
Yahoo or Gmail.