permaculture - [permaculture] other server possibilities

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Johnathan Yelenick <yelenick@riseup.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] other server possibilities
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 12:00:17 -0600

perhaps look at https://lists.riseup.net/www/

good politics and amenities, this one :)

Regards,
Johnathan Yelenick
Blacktail Permaculture Farm
South Platte River Watershed of the Short Grass Prairie Steppe Bioregion

Message: 2
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 09:17:22 -0400
From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [permaculture] Donation request for maintenance of this
permaculture list.
To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>

Jonathan S. Spencer wrote:
Why don't you migrate to a free listserv like a Yahoo! or Gmail group?

Because we have litle control of list functionality and archive management
and access
with either though GMail would be the better of the two. We have complete
control over lists at ibiblio, i.e. Mailman
and the archives are downloadable month by month; this can not be done on
Yahoo or Gmail.

  • [permaculture] other server possibilities, Johnathan Yelenick, 10/20/2009