permaculture - [permaculture] concerns about the way most people raise chickens

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] concerns about the way most people raise chickens
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 14:25:18 -0700

I have added a lot to my article "concerns about the way most people
raise chickens". I've polished a lot of the article and I've added a
significant section on predators.

I have received a LOT of feedback on the article. Including some
rather harsh words! I think I struck a nerve!

You can find the latest version, along with the harsh words at
http://www.richsoil.com/chickens.jsp

I could still use some pictures for the article! Details at
http://www.permies.com/permaculture-forums/1958_0

Thanks!