permaculture - Re: [permaculture] concerns about the way most people raise chickens

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Juergen Botz <jurgen@botz.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] concerns about the way most people raise chickens
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 14:57:49 -0300

On 08/14/2009 06:25 PM, paul wheaton wrote:
> I have added a lot to my article "concerns about the way most people
> raise chickens". I've polished a lot of the article

Just read it for the first time. Superb!

This is the kind of sharing of information and experience we
need more of in Permaculture!

Also, I appreciate the humor of the title---it's like the cliche title
of contrarian scientific journal articles "dominant paradigm
considered harmful"---but in its present form I think it's a bit
awkward and obviously puts people on the defensive before
they even start to read the article. So I agree with Marjorie
that it would be better to change it.

:j