permaculture - Re: [permaculture] the lessor of evils: fast food

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ben Martin Horst <ben.martinhorst@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] the lessor of evils: fast food
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 22:11:27 -0700

Digressing...

Not to ruffle any feathers or imply offense when there's none taken, but I
think it might be good to examine some of the assumptions in "Level 10 = own
property outright and have not visited a grocery store in over a year."
Owning property outright would imply that the vast, overwhelming majority of
the human population doesn't have a hope of attaining a high level of
"eco-ness." The creative challenge is to lower inputs in general, not own
property, necessarily.

--Ben