permaculture - Re: [permaculture] purified water

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Nancy Frank <oppty@mac.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] purified water
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 18:55:27 -0500

I have been a lurker here, and can appreciate your concern with miniscule parts per million in your water, but what will it matter if we are out of oil, the globe warms up, you end up in a drought stricken area, food is hard to grow or come by you are happy to drink out of a mud puddle?

Just a small reality check...