permaculture - Re: [permaculture] an introduction and a question

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: efmonaco@comcast.net (Gene Monaco)
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] an introduction and a question
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 15:27:12 +0000

While it's hard to disagree with LL, there's a less combative approach:
Seek (and find) a registered professional with whom you can partner (they're
out there). You could green up their designs -- designs to which you would
not otherwise have had access. And they can cover you on the projects and
clients you bring in on your own. This beats spending energy to keep out of
jail. The synergistic effect of two or more working together creates the
harmonic of a group keeper that has its own distinct identity. Alone we can
accomplish very little. Together... ?
Gene Monaco