permaculture - [permaculture] human-powered apple mill

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "steveread" <steveread@free.fr>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] human-powered apple mill
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 09:16:08 +0200

We got one here thats been adapted for an electric motor, what do you want to
know about it?

Kenavo,

Steve

Directeur de l 'Université Populaire de Permaculture
Biographie (SteveR) http://permacultureinstitute.pbwiki.com/

2008-05-1409:15:12

[permaculture] human-powered apple mill
have any of you ever seen, built or bought a human powered apple mill? our
urban orchard project has got an excellent rack-and-cloth press, but the
crusher we had for our old press just isn't mashing the fruit fine enough.

firm greetings
tomas

Tomas Remiarz - GreenLand Services

Ecological Restoration