permaculture - Re: [permaculture] dealing with geese

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Dylan Ford <dford@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] dealing with geese
  • Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 12:01:25 -0500

Trevor - Grape KoolAid can help. Google Grape Kool Aid and Geese. It
apparently repels them, and must be reapplied after every rain. dylan

Dylan Ford is the author of the proposal at www.ideaforpresident.com , a
website devoted to an idea that could provide an avenue to address pollution
issues, food safety, social justice, prison reform and healthcare.

From: "trevor william johnson"
Subject: [permaculture] dealing with geese