permaculture - Re: [permaculture] new inventions

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "David Glober" <david.glober@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] new inventions
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 00:14:57 -0800

On Jan 16, 2008 9:40 AM, Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com> wrote:

> A friend forwarded this link to interesting design ideas. WAY too much
> plastic, IMO, and too many "smart" gadgets, but creative nonetheless. I
> found it useful to stimulate my imagination toward more renewable,
> sustainable inventions. "Amazing" is a bit hyperbolic.

Seems like an unusual and stimulating design:

Helix Wind (I'm new on this list, apologies if this has been posted
recently):
http://www.helixwind.com/en/

Fact Sheets - not sure if these tell what the materials are:
http://www.helixwind.com/en/factsheets.php

On YouTube, 2-1/2 minutes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9flSPAdOLk

~ David Glober, Permaculture Student, San Francisco