permaculture - Re: [permaculture] This must be a hoax -Mormons?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Walt Dennig <wrdennig@pacbell.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] This must be a hoax -Mormons?
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 13:50:48 -0600

I remember a fellow in Japan who was a Mormon . . . he had a disaster cellar that included grains and water and much more . . . and he did a rotation . . . I haven't looked for this information online, but think they might have a tried and true system for disaster preparedness . . . I, personally would want to avoid commercial foodstuffs as much as possible, but there may not be alternatives for some things . . .

just my US$0.02 worth