permaculture - [permaculture] Southern California and Caribbean

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: jason brown <jasonbrown644@hotmail.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Southern California and Caribbean
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 11:43:13 -0800

Hi, Perma-friends,

I'm new to the list,

Does anyone do Permaculture in Southern California (Orange County)? I want to
redesign my parents back yard, and i was wondering if anyone had experience,
resources etc.

ALSO

Does any one do or have resources about Permaculture in the Dominican
Republic????

thanks

jason brown
i’m is proud to present Cause Effect, a series about real people making a
difference.
http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/MTV/?source=text_Cause_Effect

  • [permaculture] Southern California and Caribbean, jason brown, 12/21/2007