permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Hello and question

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "L. Santoyo" <santoyo@earthflow.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Hello and question
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 11:04:28 -0800

Christoph Redwitz,

Many Permaculture orgs and institutes, around the world, work in and around
the Drylands. Our company works with, and depends on, the expertise of the
folks at The Permaculture Institute (USA) and The Permaculture Drylands
Institute in New Mexico. -see www.permaculture.org

There are also plans underway for a Drylands Conference in the Summer of
2008 in California -you can check for updates at www.quails<tr_1197744933358>
prings.org <http://www.quailsprings.org>

Good luck,

L.Santoyo