permaculture - Re: [permaculture] searching archives

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] searching archives
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 23:35:07 -0500

Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:

Not much happening here in NC where the Greens are not on the ballot,
otherwise I would sign on with them,
maybe will on a national level anyway. Unless either John Edwards or Bill Richardson is the Democrat nominee I will probably not vote for a P or VP at all next election so am looking for a 3rd party candidate.

Strike the above statement. I just watched the Democratic Party candidate debates in Iowa and was amazed and so impressed. I'll have to say that I would give equal support to any of them and will vote for whomever is nominated.
This election will be a milestone in the history of this nation. Hillary was
almost he most impressive of them all
and with the proper running mate, providing a system of checks and balances,
could become an accomplished, effective
and thoughtful leader, capable of dealing evenhandedly with the inevitable
hot button issues.

LL
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.