permaculture - Re: [permaculture] searching archives

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Brent McMillan <brent@gp.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] searching archives
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 17:01:38 -0500

Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:
Brent McMillan wrote:

Katey wrote:

And at least one (1) green. Boy, i would have thought there were more of us. ;-)
~katey

Hi Katey:

Make that two Greens.

Sincerely:

Brent McMillan

Not much happening here in NC where the Greens are not on the ballot,
otherwise I would sign on with them,
maybe will on a national level anyway. Unless either John Edwards or Bill Richardson is the Democrat nominee I will probably not vote for a P or VP at all next election so am looking for a 3rd party candidate.

Keith Johnson for Prez as the Permacult nominee.
For those of you who will be looking for a third party candidate we just got six candidates on the ballot today for the DC Statehood Green Party Presidential Preferential Primary Election that will take place on Feb. 12.

They are:
Dr. Jared Ball from D.C.,
Jesse Johnson who is active in opposing mountain top removal in West Virginia,
Former Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney,
Howie Howkins from New York who is running as a stand in for Ralph Nader,
Dr. Kent Mesplay, who is an atmospheric scientist from California
and Kat Swift from Texas who will have just turned 35 in time and wants to see more women run for office.

Sincerely:

Brent McMillan