permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permie politics

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Scott Pittman" <scott@permaculture.org>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permie politics
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 12:13:10 -0700

And who else might she have been referencing?? It was certainly in response
to my email and its content. And who is the enlightened one to give this
"conflict" attention - this isn't Iraq?? I am totally confused when I get
Which was why I was flummoxed by Stella's original response to my email.

For you to then take it further and imply that it represents some major
dysfunction of the pc movement, or that it is hysterical, borders on the
ludicrous. This series of communications is nothing more than healthy
discourse on a disagreement between two interpretations - to blow it up into
some tragic psychodrama is a little over the top.

I will comment that there seems to be an abiding fear of disagreement or of
heartfelt commentary among some on this list and in the pc community. I
think too much love and light is unhealthy and dishonest given the honest
need to be clear and straight in our dealings with each other.

Scott Pittman
Director
Permaculture Institute
www.permaculture.org