permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permie politics

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Robyn Francis <erda@nor.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permie politics
  • Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 02:01:41 +1100

Sean, it's simply human nature, being a permie doesn't mean we're exempt
from the foibles of humanity. Just about every group, movement, intentional
and geographic community I've worked or had dealings with, you'll find the
same kind of syndromes, symptoms, complaints, concerns, misunderstandings--
they're human patterns--it's ok, life and communication is a process, full
of interesting twists and turns in the search for clarity, truth and
understanding.
Embrace the diversity, learn from it and move on hopefully a little wiser :)
Ciao Robyn