permaculture - [permaculture] Pond construction

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Vital Scherrer" <vital233@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Pond construction
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 14:07:17 +0000

Hello,
Is anybody familiar with the pond construction technique of Sepp Holzer? Reportedly he built ponds by copying the way the pigs create their mud pools - by compacting the soil. I asked him for detailed information about this. He told me to contact the people which are involved in his project in Portugal. They don't seem to be able to help me with this either. Therefore I would appreciate any practical information about this or another relatively easy, natural and durable pond building method - for a pond of around 30m x 10m.
Regards
Vital

Sie suchen E-Mails, Dokumente oder Fotos? Die neue MSN Suche Toolbar mit Windows-Desktopsuche liefert in sekundenschnelle Ergebnisse. Jetzt neu! http://desktop.msn.de/ Jetzt gratis downloaden!