permaculture - Re: [permaculture] FW: children being exposed to permaculture etc.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat@meadows.pair.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] FW: children being exposed to permaculture etc.
  • Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 17:00:04 -0400

On Fri, 7 Sep 2007 15:09:31 -0500, you wrote:

>Trudie Redding

I am on a list called 90 Percent Reduction. The people on the list are
TRYING to achieve a level of carbon emissions that is 90% less than that of
the average American. This is the level (more or less) that George
Monbiot's book 'Heat' says we must achieve. It's tough; that's a huge
reduction.

Maybe you'd like to be on that list too. The people seem to be of all
ages; I don't think any one age predominates except possibly parents with
young children. (Parents with young children understandably are very
concerned about the future.) But there are single people too, and elderly
people (me, for one). And people in various countries, including some
Aussies and New Zealanders and some Brits.

Anyway, you might like to take a look: