permaculture - Re: [permaculture] FW: children being exposed to permaculture etc.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Graham <grahamburnett@blueyonder.co.uk>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] FW: children being exposed to permaculture etc.
  • Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 21:08:22 +0100

Hi naturewise in London, UK, recently ran what, as far as I know, was the first UK permaculture introductory course aimed at parents and their children. We learned much and want to do it again, though the logistics were quite a challenge!!

Theres a photogallery of the weekend here;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/naturewise/sets/72157601260257795/

Cheers Graham

Trudie Redding wrote:

Trudie Redding