permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Tips and tricks for web pages (and blogs)?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Adrian Wedd" <adrian@adrianwedd.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Tips and tricks for web pages (and blogs)?
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 08:24:15 +0800

if you know what you're doing and have a server to install & configure a
CMS, loads of people seem to like joomla. also maybe check out xoops. i've
also used postnuke & php nuke & tried out a a bunch of others i forget the
names of.

http://sourceforge.net is a nice place to visit for other open source CMSs &
other open source goodies.

for a really simple but highly featured blogging platform, i choose blogger
(by
the folks at google)

check it out at blogger.com (an example of it in action at
http://mayawedd.com - my 6 month old daughter's blog or my site at