permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Soil Carbon Sequestration

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: lbsaltzman@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Soil Carbon Sequestration
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 14:27:54 -0400

Could you get a better reference on that book. The conclusions are contrary
to a number of studies and articles I have seen. I am curious to read how he
got to his conclusions.

Do a google search on carbon sequestration in the soil and you be amazed at
the number of studies and the amount of mainstream research being done. Here
are just a few references on carbon sequestration in the soil from that
search:

http://edcintl.cr.usgs.gov/carbonoverview.html?
http://www.fao.org/ag/agL/agll/carbonsequestration/?
http://ohioline.osu.edu/aex-fact/pdf/0510.pdf?