permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Politcal talk-Yay or nay

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Graham <grahamburnett@blueyonder.co.uk>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Politcal talk-Yay or nay
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 17:08:16 +0100

Lisa Rollens wrote:
I know most people don't want to read political stuff in this forum but I have noticed that it has elicited some very
interesting comments that are right to the core of Permaculture. Still, maybe we could have a separate mailing list
called politics and permaculture. I could have this ready in a few days. All in favor say yay, those against, nay.
So if its ny for the new list and nay to more political talk here then so be it.

Lawrence, I don't mind a little polical talk here on this list since it does apply to Permaculture. This particular discussion IS interesting. It just got out of hand a couple weeks ago. I'd rather it here than to have another list and more email.

Lisa, in the Ozarks, USA