permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Urine-resistant plants

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Nathan Czuba <nathanaczuba@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Urine-resistant plants
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 13:12:54 -0700 (PDT)

As for why I ask... this could get a bit complicated, but suffice it to say
that I'm spending the summer at the epicenter of the Chicago bar scene (so
you can imagine why we need the urine-resistant plants) and the landlord is
offering a discounted rent if we can grow some plants that will cover up some
of the crumbling mortar from city inspectors (who might be condemning the
place soon anyways).

Loren Davidson <listmail@lorendavidson.com> wrote: At 12:16 PM -0700 6/20/07,
Nathan Czuba wrote:
>Greetings,
>
>Any suggestions for plants that can tolerate being urinated on often?

I'm having a little bit of trouble visualizing the field tests for
this with a straight face...

*blink* (*innocent look*) Why do you ask?

Loren
--
Loren Davidson listmail@lorendavidson.com
Music with tropical attitude - http://www.lorendavidson.com