permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Into Middle America but Staying on the Fringe

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Trudie Redding" <tredding@mail.utexas.edu>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Into Middle America but Staying on the Fringe
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 15:11:04 -0500

Glad to see the article about you. I never read the column anymore, I
usually like most every writer in NYT because they don't let the subject
of an article go till they have explored several angles, but this column
is more of a blog, and the author does not seem to look at things
intelligently and contradicts himself. Just the name he chose for the
article gives you the idea, you know the phrase sound bite
So thank goodness we don't go to him for our permaculture info.
Trudie