permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Where are they?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Andrew French" <alienbuddha@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Where are they?
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 22:29:17 -0500

Hello,

I took some time to read some of the past issues of this listserv and
realized how crazy some of the posts really were. The Martins and Kenneths
are just plain trolls totally disrupting the normal flow of info that a list
like this could have. It pisses me off cuz I was going to cancel my
subscription about a week ago, but then I got too busy to do so. So seeing
some irritation with these irrational posts made me at least hang on for a
bit.

So. Thanks for banning them, and we should figure out a really easy policy
to keep their ilk at bay. Like, five posts attacking another poster and
you're out? Or, when you're obviously mentally unhinged you can only post
once?

Like I said in an earlier post, obviously the practical and political
aspects of permaculture need to be addressed. But when we start to converse
about theory and opinion, we get caught up in stupid ego tricks.

Andrew