permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Where are they?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Where are they?
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 23:14:05 -0400

Greg wrote:

Larry,

What is this about?

Greg

It is about yet another fascist agenda-ridden divisive list disruptor who got into this forum and wreaked a little havoc, causing a number of good people to unsubscribe. Let's just say that I will be on top of this and will not happen again. First sign of someone tring to start and aggravate a flame war will get unsubscribed and locked out of this forum without any warning. I will not put up with this sort of thing happening here. I'd like this permaculture list, which has come of age since its beginning in 1993, to continue to be the very best on the planet. The right wing skinhead wannabe corporate whores who infiltrate forums like this one will be kept out of here in the future. Not joking;
I take this seriously. As I said before no new subscribers will be admitted without following the procedure described on the list homepage to the letter.

That's about it, Greg.

How's your website/portal and TV show going?
Sounds like a great thing. Sure with we had something like that around here.

The spooks and agents provocateurs. The ones remaining in this list, lurking, that is.

If there are any more still here and I find them they will be thrown out and locked out of this forum forever.

Pissed.

LL
List Owner

Just rereading the posts by that whining fatuous slob Ken, his disgusting double talk and the fact that he got let into
this forum at all. It won't happen again.

To those with any notion of disrupting this list in any way, I am watching you bastards with both eyes.

Still pissed.

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm