permaculture - [permaculture] Where are they?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Where are they?
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 22:48:27 -0400

The spooks and agents provocateurs. The ones remaining in this list, lurking,
that is.

If there are any more still here and I find them they will be thrown out and
locked out of this forum forever.

Pissed.

LL
List Owner

Just rereading the posts by that whining fatuous slob Ken, his disgusting double talk and the fact that he got let into this forum at all. It won't happen again.

To those with any notion of disrupting this list in any way, I am watching
you bastards with both eyes.

Still pissed.
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.