permaculture - Re: [permaculture] BodyPolictic-Political Humor-Congress Votes to Outsource Presidency!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Kenneth Benway" <ken@arcadiandesign.org>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] BodyPolictic-Political Humor-Congress Votes to Outsource Presidency!
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 05:59:56 -0400

Lawrence,
You really like to through those labels around don't you? It makes it a
whole lot easier that having to think.

And as far as your feeble attempt to beat me up over the J. Kolenovsky's
topic goes, are you so calloused that you can't distinguish the
expression of pain and anger from someone's personal values?

I think it's great to let someone express their anger and frustration
with the existing legal system, or their attempts to create a healthy
habitat. To allow them a space to blow off steam, and express them
selves honestly must have a place in this forum or any other for that
matter.
Did you not read J.Kolenovsky's expression of appreciation for just
having someone hear his cry of frustration? This goes for Martin and
anyone else in our tribe who needs help with the healing process. WAKE
UP LAWRENCE!

I suggest you start digging a little deeper into what is actually being
communicated on this list before you start making shallow attacks on an
individuals attempt to self express.

Sweeping our feelings under the rug only prolongs the situation and is
a waste we eventually have to clean up later anyway.

"Take the 12 step rightwingnut kneejerk program and keep yourself
subscribed to this forum."

Is this really the best crap you can come up with? Obviously you have no
idea who I am or what my values are. Stick around and you may just find
out.

Ken