permaculture - Re: [permaculture] bodypolitic-legal- Driver Ticketed for Using Biofuel

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Kenneth Benway" <ken@arcadiandesign.org>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] bodypolitic-legal- Driver Ticketed for Using Biofuel
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 15:55:49 -0400

At the risk of sounding like a Rush Limbaugh nut job, "ditto, ditto,
ditto" to everything said.
There certainly are no shortages of things gone nuts in the garden.

If no one minds I would like to modify the topic name just slightly so
we can pool all of our legal related issues into one area on the list.
If you choose not to follow the conversation down this path, that’s
fine with me. I really think that if we just try this we can be more
effective as a group.
I will definitely continue to monitor this topic for pertinent
information.
Ken