permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Ethanol fuel, gas prices, food prices, deforestation

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Tommy Tolson <healinghawk@earthlink.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Ethanol fuel, gas prices, food prices, deforestation
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 21:47:54 -0500

Richard Heinberg's book, /The Party's Over/, pretty much documents each of Bob's points. Heinberg's book is widely considered authoritative. If you haven't read it, prepare to be shocked. Heinberg tells the truth. He was my teacher at New College in Santa Rosa, California and changed my life forever.
Tommy Tolson
Austin, TX