permaculture - Re: [permaculture] lawn

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] lawn
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 00:36:25 -0400

Martin Naylor wrote:

Yes this is probably true as the sheep employed as police are just trying to make a living like every body else It makes me wonder why murderers, terrorist, mass murders[ "don't kill politicians Big business leaders and Mass media owners" www.richardneville.com.au ]. The people who are and have knowingly killed millions including the 27,000 who die every day from starvation the 100's of species who are driven to extinction every day and the constant destruction of the environment,
The Prime Minister of Australia is still in denial of global warming and
places the economy over the morality of taking steps to combat climate change.

Disclaimer:

This list and its owner do not condone certain violent language and veiled
threats used in the quoted post above.

Martin:

If you use the kind of language in the quoted message above again in this
list I will unsubscribe you
and lock you out of this forum permanently. I expressed support for you
before but that didn't seem to do much good.

And don't whine at me about this. I and others are sick of seeing your
thoughtless and ignorant drivel.
This is your last warning.
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.