permaculture - [permaculture] lawn

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] lawn
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 12:50:55 +1000 (EST)

Martin, good brief expose' there,

I can't take credit, as with everything i state they come from other
reputable sources though, The report you are referring to came from >From the
Winter 2000 issue of Green Anarchy
http://www.proactiveecology.org/

The G8 summit peaceful demonstrators had their gathering ruined by
violent protesters,
read about it in today's news.

Yes this is probably true as the sheep employed as police are just trying to
make a living like every body else It makes me wonder why murderers,
terrorist, mass murders[ "don't kill politicians Big business leaders and
Mass media owners" www.richardneville.com.au ]. The people who are and have
knowingly killed millions including the 27,000 who die every day from
starvation the 100's of species who are driven to extinction every day and
the constant destruction of the environment,

The Prime Minister of Australia is still in denial of global warming and
places the economy over the morality of taking steps to combat climate change.

Warning this is a very heavy picture, it will shock you to the core of your
being
http://www.foragreatercause.org/picture.html

Martin