permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The Fed

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "J Kolenovsky" <garden@hal-pc.org>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The Fed
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 12:27:36 -0500

"How we spend are our money is much more
influential than any political vote we will ever
cast. Indeed, often it happens that the way we
spend our money completely cancels out our vote." Y

Yes! Cut consumption by 65% and lets stand back and watch those little
ivory "prima donna" towers start to crumble. Damn, this reminds me of
the 60's and overthrowing the establishment.

Message: 6