permaculture - Re: [permaculture] 'resurrecting' the thread about spirituality and permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "J. Kolenovsky" <garden@hal-pc.org>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] 'resurrecting' the thread about spirituality and permaculture
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 11:30:59 -0500

I always thought it was unusual that boats were always referred to as
"she" but I'd rather call a boat a "she" rather than a "he".

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 11:56:30 EDT
From: Marimike6@cs.com
Subject: Re: [permaculture] 'resurrecting' the thread about
spirituality and permacult...
To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Thanks for the comments, katey. I think this is a perfectly fine venue
for
statements of personal philosophy. Why should there even be a
permaculture--
unless it is in line with our own personal philosophies. It is a locus
from which
we can identify one another and see our own ideas in the context of
similar(
but not identical) ideas.

Thanks for helping to start the ball rolling.

Michael