permaculture - Re: [permaculture] 'resurrecting' the thread about spirituality and permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] 'resurrecting' the thread about spirituality and permaculture
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 12:11:24 +1100 (EST)

If the mind can not comprehend the size of the universe, then it as no chance
of comprehending god, so why bother inventing all these religions past and
present as an escape from reality in the hope that god exist, it may exist
but whether a person believes or doesn't believe is of no consequence to it,
what ever it is, so get on with living and being for that is your current
reality
Martin

"Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net> wrote:
Paul d'Aoust wrote:
> heh, I said 'resurrecting', which is funny, because we're talking about
> spirituality. Never mind :-) Anyway, this is my virgin post. I was
> reading through the archives, and I found an extremely interesting
> thread about spirituality.

Roll the stone away, Lazarus arises from his slumber.

I was raised in the Episcopal Church, baptised and confirmed, was crucifer
and acolyte,
passed the plate and sang in the choir, all through childhood, prep school
and into my brief college career.

My view of the world and religious attitudes changed when I found out about
Buddhism and Sri Ramakrishna,
though I will say my spirituality was largely developed during my early years.
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm