permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Invisible Structures or Hidden Structures Information

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "John S Gamble" <johnsgamble@comcast.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Invisible Structures or Hidden Structures Information
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 18:30:34 -0600

Try Bill Mollison's institute:
http://www.permaculture.org.au/

John

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Vergamini" <Phil@inetserv.com>
To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 4:54 PM

As part of the educational component of the Permaculture
Credit Union, we are planning to put together a handout/brochure that
will hopefully explain what Invisible Structures or Hidden Structures
mean to the Pc community. These we'll make available to Pc teachers
to use in their classes, as well as PCU members, and any other
members of the Pc community who might be interested. I've been
searching the Pc books and the internet for information on the topic
and not having much luck. What I've found are "hidden" references to
what it means - usually just one brief sentence containing the words
invisible or hidden, the word structures, and maybe a reference to
financial, social, or legal - but not a lot of detail. There doesn't
seem to me to be a lot of information available but I may not be
looking in the right places.

So, I'm putting out a request to all teachers of Pc to please
send me whatever hand-outs or references you might have on the
subject that you use in your courses. We'll put together something
and try to run it by anyone who was willing to contribute to it.
We'll also try to give credit to sources whenever we can.

Thanks much-

-Phil
--

Phillip Vergamini, Supervisory Committee
Permaculture Credit Union

Phone: (505) 954-3479; Toll Free: (866) 954-3479
Fax: (505) 424-1624

Email: mailto:phil@pcuonline.org
WWW: http://www.pcuonline.org