permaculture - [permaculture] Bullock's Permaculture Homestead

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Dave Boehnlein" <permaculture.dave@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Bullock's Permaculture Homestead
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 15:43:44 -0800

Hello!

Many of you in North America are probably already familiar with the
Bullock's Permaculture Homestead in Washington State. If it sounds familiar,
but you can't quite place it think back to the third episode of the Global
Gardener with Bill Mollison.

Anyway, the homestead has been around for over 25 years now and we just
created a shiny new website. There you can find information on the courses
and workshops we offer, other services we provide, and links to articles and
other resources that you may find helpful in your permacultural pursuits.

The website is at http://www.permacultureportal.com. Feel free to swing by
and check out our new online home when you've got the chance.

Thanks!

--
Dave Boehnlein
Education Director/Intern Coordinator

  • [permaculture] Bullock's Permaculture Homestead, Dave Boehnlein, 02/07/2007