permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Vertical Gardening Example...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: sustain_ability@123mail.org
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Vertical Gardening Example...
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 21:12:41 -0500

Thank you, Maria.

I have been inundated lately by the enormity of the potential to reduce,
re-use and recycle. Several discussion groups on Yahoo (fossilfreedom,
SolarHeat) have stirred my imagination beyond relief.

One example: producing cheaply and in great quantities photovoltaic
panels (with an efficiency of only 13%) that would provide enormous
amounts of clean and low-cost energy, so much that electrolysis of water
to produce hydrogen and its cheap storage - all because key patents have
expired.

George
http://transitions.stumbleupon.com

On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 13:33:21 -0800, "maria morehead"
<spiralmother@gmail.com> said:
> A beautiful example - maybe incorporate some kiwi??
>
> http://www.pingmag.jp/2006/12/08/vertical-garden-the-art-of-organic-architecture/

  • Re: [permaculture] Vertical Gardening Example..., sustain_ability, 01/12/2007