permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: Re: REVISED summary

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hoog <livingpotentials@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: Re: REVISED summary
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 08:48:20 -0800 (PST)

Here is a workshop i and the steering committee of the Alliance for
Sustainable Communities will be attending . It seems to blend in with what
we are doing on the January 24th event and beyond. ["Building a Regional Food
System" on Jan 24th] . I will be sending the final version of our 24th
flyer this week ..--steve h