permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Wicca, Nature and Permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jim H. Tolbert" <jimhtolbert@elp.rr.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Wicca, Nature and Permaculture
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 13:11:00 -0700

Hi,

Actually I find meaning in permaculture coming from the spiritual tradition of Eastern Orthodox Christianity. Here are just a few sites to give food for thought:

http://www.byzantines.net/epiphany/cosmology.htm
http://www.goarch.org/print/en/ourfaith/article8052.asp
http://www.touchstonemag.com/archives/article.php?id=14-01-066-b

Jim Tolbert