permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Wicca, Nature and Permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "maria morehead" <spiralmother@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Wicca, Nature and Permaculture
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 21:05:22 -0800

Howdy Mr. L-

I find it fascinating that witches are considered good or bad. The
Christian (Catholic church originally) church has spent centuries making us
look evil. There are people within ALL groups who can make a bad name for
all of us. we do not worship the Devil (we don't believe in one) nor
Satan. We are healers (herbalists, midwives etc.) and are intimately
connected to Gaia and her cycles.

ok, had to get that off my veluptuous chest... :)

thanks for letting me rant...

-Maria in Seattle (check out The Earth Path by StarHawk or Judith Laxer's
website too.. )