permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Wicca, Nature and Permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Wicca, Nature and Permaculture
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 13:07:19 -0500

maria morehead wrote:

I find it fascinating that witches are considered good or bad. The
Christian (Catholic church originally) church has spent centuries making us
look evil.

Pretty obvious what they have done for centuries, now have passed the baton to the fundies, hard at work daemonizing 60's alternative lifestyle folks, while concentrating on preventing measures to limit overpopulation, life saving stem cell research and overtly, indirectly contributing the spread of HIV by trying to stop the use of condoms, all from behind a cloak of smug piety.

We are healers (herbalists, midwives etc.) and are intimately
connected to Gaia and her cycles.

The world is a better place because of their work.

Blogs are great places to develop topical resources.
I may do one on wicca and paganism with subsets on the supernatural and
occult in literature,
science fiction, cosmology, future worlds and future societies.

For me science and paganism, and of course, permaculture merge.

Everyone should have a blog.

LL
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm
lfl@intrex.net
info@market-farming.com
IM: lawrence.london@pandion.be & lfl@amber.org.uk
Market Farming
http://market-farming.com
Venaura Farm, sustainably-grown produce & garden handtools
http://market-farming.com/venaurafarm
Venaura Farm Blog
http://venaurafarm.blogspot.com/
Venaura Farm Gallery