permaculture - Re: [permaculture] using pee and poop

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: KNat <knat@sprintmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] using pee and poop
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 14:05:41 -0500

Earth Passengers wrote:
Glad to see this conversation happening and will show it to my wife as
i try to persuade her to join me in using our excrement to nourish
plants in containers on our rooftop.
LOL Be gentle with your wife. I have been part of numerous conversations on other lists that we really need a connections service to find, sometimes elusive, like minded mates. Though cultivating them is good too. But it often takes specialized seed stock.

Peace,
Kathyann